- Six new models
- Two new stylish 650cc machines with in-line 4 engine
- New CTX trio with distinctive custom cruiser look
- New directions for VFR800F and CBR1000RR Fireblade
- Further expansion of range of A2 licence machines
- Continuing to build on growing popularity of Dual Clutch Transmission technology
The new additions highlight Honda’s tradition of technical innovation and ongoing desire to attract more customers – in particular young customers – to the world of motorcycling.
Core elements of this approach include an increase in the number of A2 licence models to fifteen, and an increase in the number of models equipped with Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) to seven*1. Honda’s unique motorcycle DCT technology has enjoyed growing popularity in the market, with over 30% of customers choosing the DCT option where available in 2013.
New for Europe in 2014 are the CBR1000RR Fireblade SP, CB650F, CBR650F, CTX1300, CTX700 and CTX700N. A further seven machines are significantly upgraded for 2014: VFR800F, Crosstourer, CBR1000RR Fireblade, Integra, NC750X, NC750S and CBR300R.
Honda’s 2014 line-up contains a number of elements to offer even greater choice to motorcyclists of every type and experience level:
CTX1300, CTX700 and CTX700N
A trio of models with a distinctive custom cruiser look, all offering a unique combination of comfort and technology. The A2-licence ready CTX700 and CTX700N come equipped with DCT as standard.