Hazvinei Sakarombe better known to you as DJ Chilli has been on it for a long time,TV, Radio she does it all. The media all rounder is also a business woman. Get to know her a little more with us in our top ten things you didn’t know about Hzvinei Sakarombe.
1. Hazvinei Sakarombe was born in Mutare but grew up in Gweru where she also attended school.
2. She has been in the media industry for over ten years. She is also an MC and a seasoned DJ.
3. As cheesy as it sounds she likes her food chilli just like her name.
She is a big fan of movies and reality cooking shows, her old time favorite movie is Gladiator. She enjoys watching drama series like South Africa’s Isibaya, Rockville and Scandal.
4. DJ Chilli loves traveling around the world, her favorite destination being Paris. Yes, she can speak a bit of French.
5. Hazvinei also enjoys a good read. She loves motivational books. “They keep the dream alive”, she says.
6. If a movie is ever to be made about her life she would love Sandra Bullock to play her because of her similar sense of humor and wittiness.
7. Uhuru is her go to party music.
8. Her favorite car brand is Mercedes Benz.
9. The famous DJ cannot leave her house without her iPhone, jewellery and her make-up.
10. The worst pick-up line she’s ever been hit on by is, “don’t I know you from somewhere?”