Chalmers IPOET Scholarships for International Students
Deadline: 15 Jan 2016
Study in: Sweden
Course starts August 2016
Chalmers will be offering around 50 IPOET scholarships in 2016, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students.
Chalmers University in Sweden
Field(s) of study:
Unrestricted – all of the current Master’s Programmes at Chalmers
Number of Scholarships:
Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries
• A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
• Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
• No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
• Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education
• 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university´s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s programmes.
All scholarship applicants must make an application for the selected Master’s programme/s on University Admissions prior to making a scholarship application. Your individual application number and your priority order (your choice of Master’s programme/s) is needed when you start the online scholarship application. The deadline for applications is 15 January 2016.
It is important to read the how to apply page and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.chalmers.se/en/education/fees-finance/Pages/iPOET.aspx