Opportunity For Zimbabwean Youth:Behaviour Change Graduate Intern (4)
Project: Sister to Sister Programme
Contract duration: 10 months
NB: The positions are for female applicants only.
Duties and responsibilities
- Community mobilisation and sensatisation: Identifying community volunteers and stakeholders involved in the Sister to Sister programme.
- Training and capacity building, designing an organising training programmes for sister mentors and club mentors
- Monitoring and Evaluation; conduct support and supervision visits to mentors to monitor progress and effectiveness of programmes
- Research and documentation: compile weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports documenting and recording and filing of all programmes information
- Coordinate logistical arrangements for programme activities
Required skills and Knowledge
- At least Diploma in Health or Social Sciences or Development Studies
- Computer Science
- Should be 22 to 30 years of age
- Leadership, excellent interpersonal skills in related field
- Fluency in English and Ndebele