Opportunity For Zimbabwean Youth:Administrative and Communications Intern (1)
Application Deadline : Thursday, 10 March 2016
Administrative and Communications Intern
Office of the Executive Secretary (OES)
Type of Contract:
Under the overall guidance and supervision of the Program Officer in the Office of the Executive Secretary, the Intern will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support with the organization and logistical preparations of the CDF event and other corporate events.
- Assist with the media engagement and monitoring activities and other related communications unit engagements.
- Research, draft reports and other documents needed on assigned topics and tasks.
- Participate in day-to-day operational tasks of the department. This may include compiling information for requests received; developing presentations; collaborating with departments.
- Perform other administrative and communication duties as assigned.