Pretty Xaba was one of the best Zimbabwean born actress female actresses who were gone too soon. She was a woman of so many talents a performer, vocalist also an actress. Pretty is popularly known with her role in the local drama Studio 263 where she starred as Mai Muvengwa. Here are Top 5 Things You Might Not Know About The Late Studio 263 Actress Pretty Xaba.
1. Xaba was born on November 14, 1965 and buried on the 24th of December in 2014.
2. She had two children two children Runyararo Chayambuka and Hope Chayambuka.
3. Pretty featured in a number of local productions.
4. She rose to fame after starring in local drama Studio 263 in which she played the role of “Mai Muvengwa”. While she featured in other plays and dramas such as I want A Dress, Coliwe, Xola, Everyone’s Child, and Lobola among others.
5. Xaba was diagnosed with cancer. After her situation had deteriorated, local philanthropists including Walter Magaya donated money which was used to transfer her to India where she underwent surgery however did not manage to prolong her life as she eventually succumbed to the disease on the 6th of December 2014.