Young Global Changers Scholarship Programme 2017 is calling on all young minds to apply for the Think 20 Summit GLOBAL SOLUTIONS.
Are you an early-career researcher, entrepreneur, technology expert or journalist passionate about changing the state of the world for the better? Have you already developed tools, insights or mechanisms that address global issues and help to improve people’s lives?
Then you might be a Young Global Changer – and this scholarship is just right for you! Attend the Think 20 Summit GLOBAL SOLUTIONS in Berlin from 28 – 31 May 2017. Share your work, thoughts and ideas with great minds from think tanks, business, politics and civil society.
Applicants must fit the following profile:
– Early-career researcher, entrepreneur, technology expert or journalist/blogger
– Able to attend the Think 20 Summit GLOBAL SOLUTIONS and dedicated Young Global Changers activities from 28 – 31 May 2017
– Working on an idea or a specific project that you believe can change the world – or at least parts of it
– Able to pitch your idea or project (in English) to a high-level audience
– Willing to actively engage in creating a sustainable narrative for one of the GLOBAL SOLUTIONS that will be developed during the Conference
- Travel to Berlin and attend the Think 20 Summit GLOBAL SOLUTIONS from 28 – 31 May 2017.
- Accommodation will be provided and scholarship holders will receive a lump-sum to cover travel expenses
- Become part of the G20 process and engage in the development of powerful narratives for one or more of the GLOBAL SOLUTIONS of the Conference
- Meet Nobel Laureates and pitch your ideas to world renowned thinkers
- Take part in dedicated Young Global Changers events on 28 and 31 May 2017
- Link up with outstanding Berlin-based initiatives, entrepreneurs and scientists on a guided tour through Berlin
Deadline for applications is 10 April 2017.
For more information visit the official website