Being rich is one thing but being wealthy is another and you need to know the difference. For most of us the idea of wealth seems to be focused mostly on gaining material things. The truth is proper wealth is based on longevity.
1. Wealthy people plan and work toward their financial goals. They take the necessary steps to meet those goals.
2. They actively save and invest. Save your money no matter how little early on in your life; especially when you start earning. This helps you learn a culture of saving towards your future. It would also be in your best interest to invest for that extra money.
3. Wealthy people know what their strengths and weaknesses so they leave certain things to the experts. Surround yourself with people who understand taxes, investment and any other business intricacies.
4. They are savvy with their credit. Wealthy people are cautious about taking credit and the interest rates.
5. They have multiple streams of revenue and value such opportunities. You need to ensure that you have more than one source of income from which you can budget, save and invest.
6. They keep themselves busy hence they spend little. Boredom makes one spend a lot more to keep themselves entertained. By occupying yourself with something that you enjoy you find fulfilment. The bonus comes when you earn from doing what you love.
7. Wealthy are not wasteful. They make sure that they are accountable for every cent. They make sure that they don’t buy or pay for things that they barely or don’t even use.