Bad breath can make one feel uncomfortable and lose confidence. Apart from bad oral hygiene, bad breath can be caused by illness or a poor diet.There are 7 simple ways to get rid of bad breath which you can do below:
- Drink lots of water
- Stimulate saliva by chewing minty gums
- Eat fruits high in vitamin C
- Rinse mouth after eating spicy food, onions or garlic
- Brush teeth twice a day to get rid of food caught in between your teeth
- Rinse with alcohol-free mouthwash that contains a zinc compound.
- Eat a low-carb diet balanced with fats and proteins.