Ever had that awkward moment when your boss catches you doing something that you aren’t supposed to. You then find it hard to get back on your boss’ good grace. Your boss entrusted you to be an asset to the company. What you do in public (and even private), represent the company that you work for. If you have already crossed the line at work take it as strike one and tried to avoid doing it again. If you are still in good books with your boss as well as colleagues, good for you. Below are things that your boss shouldn’t catch you doing at work.
1. Being emotional be it losing your temper or crying, your boss will assume that you are unstable and can’t handle the job.
2. Being rude to customers or clients or even colleagues shows that you risks the company’s image and sales.
3.Using company time for non-company things including browsing the internet, social media and making personal phone calls.
4. Looking or complaining of boredom indicates that you clearly aren’t doing your job.
5. Stealing even stationery or a plastic teaspoon is a big no.
6. Gossiping about your boss makes you disloyal and untrustworthy.
7. Complaining about your job in a counterproductive manner and to the wrong people.
8. Job searching and updating your CV during working hours is an indication that you don’t want your job anymore.
9. Using your cellphone during important meetings is completely rude and shows lack of team work.
10.Coming to work drunk, hungover or even drinking at work shows that you are unprofessional and irresponsible.