The application process for university can be gruelling especially when you are trying to get into a good one. Many students find themselves either with so many options or the opposite when it comes to choosing the right university for them. Many factors play a role in a student’s choice Here are some ways to find the “best” university for you:
1. Know who you are and what programme that you want to study
2. Look at the rankings of the university that you want to attend.You can also research on success stories from non-prominent universities.
3.You need to understand your financial standing and what options you have depending on your budget.
4. Visit the university’s social media pages and website. You can also follow-up with students going to that university who will give you a vision of the experience at that campus.
5. Look at schools that are great at what you want to do.
6. Look at schools that are also great at your backup career interest in the event that you want to change your major.
7. Find out which companies hire students from that school.
8. At the end of the day the university has to feel right for you.