Chartered Accountants are in constant demand all around the world. Becoming a Chartered Accountant means an accountant has a greater ability to analyse and interpret business problems and develop dynamic solutions. Are you one of those who love crunching numbers? Would you like a high paying job that keeps you on your feet? Then find out what you need to be a chartered accountant.
- Pays attention to detail
- Quick thinking
- Good at solving number problems
- Good communication skills
- Developingbusiness strategy formulation
- Preparing financial reports and documents
- Maintaining records of investments
- Reviewing potential financial Providing professional opinions in regards to the fiscal decisions of the firm.
Bachelor of Commerce in accounting
- Can work in various industries
- There is diversity in service provision
- Many opportunities for promotion and elevation
- The industry is highly competitive
- Time consuming due to deadlines that need to be met