Business Insider is looking for a Social Video Production Intern to join their growing editorial team immediately. You have one mission: make sure as many people around the world watch and share awesome TI and BI videos on mobile and desktop. With a huge evergreen library to choose from as well as a continuous flow of news and trending videos, your day-to-day duties will be to edit, organize and distribute video content across platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram with the help of senior producers.
- Editing videos
- Uploading and writing Facebook, YouTube and Instagram posts.
- Working with producers and editors to identify
- Promote stories, and engaging with viewers across social.
- Also important: a keen eye for identifying trending stories before they go viral.
Location: United States
Check official website.
- The ideal candidate has a voracious appetite for general news and also a knack for finding stories and videos that people want to share.
- She or he should be obsessed with Facebook and YouTube and Instagram, active on Twitter, and inherently interested in the next thing.
- This person should also be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, possess excellent communication skills, and be excited about building Business Insider’s social media presence.
- A background in video editing is required, experience in journalism or social media is a huge plus.
Eligible Regions: Not specified.
For more information click here.