World Youth Alliance (WYA) Africa opens the 2017 search for a passionate, committed, and dedicated WYA member from Africa who will represent WYA Africa in the first batch of WYA Global Internship Program (January-April, 2018) and 15th International Solidarity Forum (March 2018) in New York City.
Successful completion of WYA’s Certified Training Program and Regional Internship Program in the WYA Africa regional office in Nairobi, Kenya are prerequisites to apply.
- The chosen WYA member will receive the Vanessa Cherese Scholarship which includes:
- 3-month project management and advocacy training at the WYA Headquarters in New York
- Opportunity to represent the WYA Africa region in the International Solidarity Forum
- Roundtrip economy class flight tickets from the airport of departure to New York, USA
- Shared room accommodations with facilities in New York (a value of approximately $4,500)
- Further financial support during the internship can be granted on a case-to-case basis. The selected member is responsible for expenses related to visa application and local transportation from his or her province to the airport of departure.
WYAA is looking for leaders with a strong desire to protect and promote human dignity while making a positive impact on society. A successful candidate will been proactive, self-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented and humble individuals with the willingness to learn; if you possess these qualities, if you’re looking to make a difference, apply today.
Application Deadline: June 30th 2017
For more information click here.