Start-Up Chile is a program created by the Chilean Government that seeks to attract early-stage, high-potential entrepreneurs to bootstrap their startups using Chile as a platform to go global. The end goal of this program is to position Chile as the innovation and entrepreneurship hub of Latin America.
Start-Up Chile Seed is a program for those who want to accelerate and develop a world-class startup in Chile, while helping us shape the local culture to embrace entrepreneurship. Talented entrepreneurs from all over the world are invited to apply to be part of the program. If you have an amazing and scalable business idea or an established startup with high growth potential we would be happy to receive your application.
Start-Up Chile’s admission process is organized with the support of Younoodle, a California-based company that provides a technology platform used by leading entrepreneurship clubs and university competitions worldwide. After their review, an internal selection panel will make the final approval decision.
- The selected startups will receive 20 million Chilean pesos (USD $30,000), as well as an intense weekly schedule to accelerate their ideas.
- This includes courses, mentoring and pitch training, among other activities.
- In addition, foreigners will receive a Working Visa valid for a year to come to Chile.
Startup Chile will ask all startups to provide a 2 minute video, explaining what pain is solved, introduce the team members and why are you applying to Start-Up Chile. Videos with animations will be rejected.
- Recommendation letters
Only provide the email of the person that will write your recommendation letter. Once it has been submitted (during the application process), the person will receive a notification asking to write one.
There are two ways in which you can decide to apply. You can apply
1) as a Natural Person, no matter your nationality; Or
2) as a Chilean Legal Person, yes only Chilean Companies.
Application Deadline: September 5th 2017
For more information click here.