When it comes to a dry, itchy scalp the most common cause is dandruff, however, there are many conditions that can cause a dry, itchy scalp. An itchy, dry scalp comes with swelling, redness, balding and damaged hair. While the obvious solution is getting shampoo it might be a wise choice to consider the ingredients that can be bad for your scalp.
1.Use tea tree oil to soothe your scalp
2. Try different forms of exercise.
3. Clean your hair, brushes, and combs.
4. Use a hair and scalp mask to condition your hair and scalp
5. Avoid inflammatory, infection-causing foods.
6. Avoid putting chemicals on your hair.
7. Treat skin problems such as eczema, seborrheic dermatitis