The Africa Region of the World Bank Group (WBG) is announcing the third Africa Fellowship Program for Ph.D. students and recent graduates who are Sub-Saharan nationals. The program intends to attract young African talent to the World Bank Group workplace.
- Fellows will spend a minimum of six months at the World Bank offices in Washington, D.C. or in field offices, getting hands-on experience in development work.
- This includes knowledge generation and dissemination, design of global and country policies, and the building of institutions to achieve inclusive growth in developing countries.
- While benefiting from research and innovation in multiple sectors, fellows will also work on research, economic policy, technical assistance, and lending operations that contribute to the World Bank goal of eliminating poverty and increasing shared prosperity.
- Be a recent PhD. graduate or be enrolled in an academic institution as a PhD. student and returning to university after the fellowship
- Have an excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Be born on or after October 1, 1986
DEADLINE: November 15 2017
To apply and for more information visit here.