Applications for 2018/2019 Chevening Scholarships and some Chevening Fellowships close on 7 November 2017.
Before you apply for a Chevening Scholarship
Before starting your Chevening Scholarship application, you may wish to familiarise yourself with the following requirements:
To be eligible for a Chevening Award you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years’ work experience (this may be up to five years for fellowship programmes, so please refer to your country page for further details)
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 12 July 2018
Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 12 July 2018
For more information click here