Are you a social change leader committed to advancing justice and equity? Do you want to understand the processes that are causing and deepening inequalities? Are you willing to join forces with a global network of peers to mount a collective challenge to inequality?
With two tracks of Fellowship tailored to different needs, the Atlantic Fellows programme for Social and Economic Equity merges rigorous academic coursework with practical approaches to fostering social change.
- The Fellowship provides financial and logistic support for individuals to study at LSE in London, UK, either on a year-long MSc or through a series of short courses throughout the year.
- The Fellowships are fully funded, with all reasonable travel and accommodation costs covered.
- The Atlantic Fellows Programme for Social and Economic Equity is looking for applicants:
- Who are deeply dedicated to challenging the root causes of inequality.
- Who are inspiring in their vision and collaborative in their approach to Social Change.
- From all regions around the world, especially from across Africa, South-Asia, the Middle East, South Africa.
DEADLINE: December 19 2017
To apply and for more information visit here