Best Essay Education is a top academic writing service. For years, we have produced high quality academic writing for students in high school, college and graduate/professional programs. We pride ourselves in employing only the best writers, with Bachelor’s through Ph.D. degrees in all academic disciplines, so that we can serve any student need. As students use our service, and receive original, custom academic writing, they are able study those pieces and become better writers themselves.
Best Essay Education has created a scholarship essay competition to encourage students to produce their own great essays and have the opportunity to win a sizeable financial award to help with their own educational expenses. Below, you will find all of the details.
To apply, you must be a student at an accredited college, university, community college, oct-tech certificate program, or any graduate or equivalent professional program. High school students who have just enrolled in college, are certainly eligible.
1. The entry is free, but a student may only enter one time
2. The essay has a word maximum of 1,000 words and must be in English
3. Essays must be submitted through our application form or as a Word attachment, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Scholarship Essay Contest.”
4. Once the essay is submitted, entrants must access their Facebook, Twitter, Flipboard or Stumbleupon page and repost this page. Help us to spread the word about the scholarship to as many students as possible.
5. Entrants must also “Like” our Facebook page and “follow” us on Twitter.
6. No offensive, harassing, or incendiary, defaming content may be used.
7. By submitting an essay, the student is certifying that the content in fully original.
8. Entry automatically constitutes agreement on the part of the entrant to all of the Terms and Conditions listed below.
9. Entrant’s full name, email, and social media account ID’s should appear on a separate page and submitted with the essay.
Deadline for entries is 30 November, 2017.
For more information visit here.