Dell EMC has launched the annual graduation project competition for senior undergraduate students from universities in Turkey, the Middle East and Africa who are enrolled in the Dell EMC External research and Academic Alliance Program.
The competition is intended to spark the creativity of students for their graduation projects to play an active role in the Transformation of IT and get the opportunity to shine and win prizes.
Students who wish to participate should:
- Be in their senior year and should be enrolled in any of the Dell EMC External Research and Academic Alliance in the Turkey, Middle East and Africa region.
- Should have a faculty member as their official academic advisor and mentor.
- Should have a strong academic standing, validated by the Head of their Department.
- The correctness of the information provided by the students should be validated by the official signature and stamp of the Dean of their college/institute.
- No students should be listed in more than one project.
- At the time of submission, all the members of student teams should not be full-time employees of any organization whatsoever, whether it is private, public, or non-governmental.
DEADLINE: December 15, 2017
To apply and for more information visit here