The Harvard Graduate School of Design (GSD) is pleased to announce the 2018 cycle of the Wheelwright Prize. This is an open international competition that awards $100,000 to a talented early-career architect to support travel-based research. The 2018 Wheelwright Prize is now accepting applications.
The winner of the Wheelwright Prize will receive:
- $100,000 cash prize to support travel and research-related costs
- Invitation to lecture at Harvard GSD
- Possibility to publish research in Harvard GSD publication.
- The Wheelwright Prize is open to emerging architects practising anywhere in the world.
- Applicants must have received a degree from a professionally accredited architecture program in the past 15 years.
- An affiliation to the GSD is not required.
- Applicants are asked to submit a portfolio, a research proposal, and a travel itinerary that takes them outside their country of residence.
DEADLINE: January 14 2018
To apply and for more information visit here