The TRACE Prize for Investigative Reporting recognizes journalism that uncovers business bribery with the goal of increasing commercial transparency.
- Each winning entry will receive a cash prize of $10,000 USD and the reporter will be invited to an award ceremony hosted by TRACE.
- The judges may also name up to two honourable mentions, who will each receive $1,000 USD.
- Nominees may be print, broadcast or online reporters from any country who have investigated commercial bribery schemes, business activities that create serious conflicts of interest or similar misconduct.
- Entries must have appeared in print or online during 2017.
- Multiple entries per author are permitted, as are team entries produced by groups of journalists.
DEADLINE: January 31 2018
To apply and for more information visit here