The 2018 School will be a stimulating week of expert lectures by local and international speakers, skills development, social events providing insights into the fascinating culture of Hong Kong, group work, networking opportunities, and field trips to key sites such as the Jao Tsung-I Academy, the Blue House Cluster, and the Mapopo Community Farm.
The Summer School programme has been developed by senior academics from The Chinese University of Hong Kong’s well-established Urban Studies programme. It’s a small and friendly event which is capped at 50 participants.
- An interactive way to engage with students and academics from other countries
- The keynote lectures and workshops are inspirational
- The experience has allowed you to grow as a person and as a researcher
- Registration fees cover full Summer School participation including the academic programme, social events and site visits, accommodation, most meals and airport pick-ups
- Applicants must possess a full legal education which entitles them to sit for the bar exam in their country of origin All ACU Summer School participants must, at the time of application, be studying at a university in a Commonwealth country
- Students at ACU member universities in Hong Kong, the Maldives, and Zimbabwe can also apply
- At the time of application, all participants must either be studying for a postgraduate degree (Master’s/PhD) or in the final year of an undergraduate degree
- Applications are welcomed from students of all subject backgrounds who can demonstrate an interest in the theme
- Students who have attended the ACU Summer School in a previous year are not eligible to apply
DEADLINE: January 14, 2018
To apply and for more information visit here