Grants for each fellowship vary by the duration of stay, but a full monthly grant for living expenses is 550 EUR for fellows from abroad. In addition, the following costs are covered by ifa:
- accommodation in Germany
- health insurance
- travel expenses incl. visa fees
- public transportation at destination city
For fellows from Germany the full monthly grant for living expenses is 1100 EUR. These include costs for accomodation and local transport in the host country. In addition, the following costs are covered by ifa:
- health insurance
- refund of travel expenses (economy flight) incl. visa fee
The round trip flight is booked and paid by ifa. Once your travel arrangements have been confirmed and you have received your ticket it is not possible to change its schedule. Extra or oversize luggage that is not included in your ticket cannot be covered by ifa.
You will be informed about the conditions of health insurance and the services provided by ifa when you receive the Fellowship Award Letter.
CCP fellows from abroad will be provided with furnished accommodation in Germany – either a room in a shared apartment or within a family or a small apartment with bathroom and cooking facilities. Electricity, heating and water are included. Internet access or a phone might not be available in the apartment, but can be bought by the CCP fellow.
The apartment and the interior furnishings have to be treated with care by the CCP fellow. Guests are only allowed to stay for a few days after consultation with the owner of the apartment. Costs of any major damages to the apartment, furniture or electrical items have to be covered by the CCP fellow.
- Applicants should show a good command of English and a permanent involvement in an organisation or institution in one’s own country.
- Knowledge of the German language is an additional qualification, not a requirement.
- Applicants should be aged between 23 to 45 years.
- Currently enrolled university students will not be considered for selection.
- Furthermore, the applicants must be in good health.
- Their physical as well as mental working capacity must be sufficient for the requirements of a longer stay abroad and the essential work requirements of the internship.
- Eligible applicants should have the nationality of one of the countries listed below.
- Please apply only, if you are a national of the respective country or live there on a permanent basis.
Eligible Regions: Not specified!
The application has to be submitted exclusively online (via this application portal). Please prepare the following templates for the upload:
- a letter of motivation, describing your reasons to apply for an internship in Germany, your expectations (experiences and learning) as well as the period most suitable for your participation.
- your CV with information about your current professional position
- recommendation by your home organization, showing their interest for your participation in the programme and their willingness to grant a leave of absence
- a portrait photograph
All templates are also to be found on the official website.
Please have all required documents at hand before starting the application, since the system does not allow to temporary save an incomplete application and resume at a later point. Only complete applications including the a.m. documents will be processed! We strongly recommend applying via a computer in order to be able to upload these mandatory attachments. Applications via smartphone or tablet, which contain no attachments, cannot be accepted!
Application Deadline: January 12, 2018 (23 Days Remaining)
For Further Queries