The LL.M. in International Law at The Graduate Institute is specifically designed to bridge the gap between the theory and the practice of public international law. Founded in 1927, The Graduate Institute is Europe’s oldest school of international affairs and, since the time of Hans Kelsen, the Institute’s International Law Department has been at the forefront of public international law, in theory, and in practice. The LL.M. in International Law is a one-year postgraduate degree course that provides advanced, comprehensive and practical training in international law. Students on the LL.M.
- Provides advanced, comprehensive and practical training in international law
- Gain exposure to world-renowned faculty
- Benefit from being at the heart of international legal affairs in Geneva
- The Programme allows students to tailor their studies according to their particular interests
- Opportunity to develop the transferable skills necessary to succeed in the professional world
- Opportunity to discuss legal problems in masterclasses, develop their professional skills in practical workshops
- 10% discount is available if the tuition fees are paid prior to 1 September 2016
- Applicants must possess a full legal education which entitles them to sit for the bar exam in their country of origin
DEADLINE: January 15, 2018
To apply and for more information vist here.