This International Training Programme’s overarching objective is to contribute to improved planning and implementation of better sustainable urban water and sanitation services, where the rights, needs and demands of all citizens, including those of marginalised groups, are taken into account.
Participants will gain:
- Increased knowledge of methods and tools for planning of sustainable urban water and sanitation systems
- Increased capacity to initiate and drive organisational change processes
- Shared experiences from colleagues in other parts of the world
- Extended network
Applicants to the programme should:
- hold a key position in their organisation, with influence on a strategic level
- have the engagement and power to initiate and drive change processes;
- hold a relevant academic degree; and
- be available and motivated for active participation through the whole training programme.
DEADLINE: March 16 2018
To apply and for more information visit here