You are now trying to get into the groove of good mornings. Your alarm can actually annoy you because you need extra sleep. Starting your day feeling miserable sets the tone for your entire day. You need to create a good night time and morning routine. There are several easy ways to improve your mood and energy level right after waking up in the morning. Below are the five ways to get you started to a good morning.
1. Start the night before with a good sleep routine.
2. Don’t touch the snooze button when your alarm rings.
3. Do stretches in bed as you wake up.
4. Wake up to pleasing sound and natural light
5. Get into a good mod with calm music, prayer, meditation or exercise.