The idea of starting a business always seems amazing. Understanding the options you might start off on a small scale. There are so many myths that come with starting your own business. Many small business owners don’t feel that they don’t have the same pressures as big corporations. Here are some of the most common (and enduring) myths about starting a small business.
1. You will be able to write off expenses.
2. There is no need to register your company.
3. Just because your business does not make a profit its not a business.
4. There is no need to charge and remit taxes if selling online.
5. There are tax breaks for small businesses.
6. The government offers grants for people who want to start businesses.
7. A business will let you live the ideal lifestyle.