The most common social media platforms for job seekers is LinkedIn. It is the platform where recruiters and job seekers alike turn to. With a good profile, one can get hired easily. Due to the increasing changes in employment trends, hiring managers also research other social media platforms. This means that one’s Facebook, Twitter,Instagram, Pinterest and even Snapchat have to align with their resume. With tha said one can actually create social media profile and activities that determine that they are the right fit for a position. Find out the 8 ways you can use your social media profiles to increase your chances of being hired.
- Make sure that all your social media are clean.
2. Don’t have an account on every platform.
3. Use your real name.
4. Keep your image professional and consistent.
5. Build your personal brand.
6. Be active on your social media.
7. Be up to date with the latest trends in your industry.
8. Be a resource for information for your industry.