BigPicture encourages photographers from around the world to contribute their work to this competition that will both celebrate and illustrate the rich diversity of life on Earth and inspire action to protect and conserve it through the power of imagery. Chaired by award-winning conservation photographer Suzi Eszterhas, this competition welcomes high-quality nature, wildlife, and conservation images and is open to all photographers around the world. Enter your nature, wildlife, and conservation images for a chance to win cash prizes and be exhibited at the California Academy of Sciences.
- The Grand Prize winner will receive $5,000 for the best overall image in the 2018 BigPicture Natural World Photography Competition and be featured in the annual exhibit at the California Academy of Sciences
- The first place winners of the seven official categories will each receive $1,000 in cash and also have their winning images featured in the annual exhibit
- Up to 6 additional finalists will be awarded a certificate of recognition for each category, with the exception of the Photo Series category
- The Photo Series category will have one First Place awarded.
- BigPicture is open to all photographers worldwide, except employees, volunteers and Board Members of the Academy (as well as their sponsors) and the immediate families and individuals living in the same household as such employees, volunteers and Board Members.
- Academy reserves the right to verify, in its sole judgment, entrant eligibility. Void where prohibited.
DEADLINE: March 2 2018
To apply and for more information visit here