- The FYI Program is uniquely designed to develop and strengthen these advocacy skills as well as provide opportunities to pursue careers in federal policy and other prestigious fields after graduation.
- Interns are given an inside look at the federal legislative process and an opportunity to play an active role in developing federal policy.
- Applicants are expected to have strong writing, grammar and research skills.
- Applicants are required to have strong interest in improving federal child welfare policy.
- Applicants are required to have spent at least 24 consecutive months and/or at least a total of 36 months in foster care during any point in their lives and be willing to share their experiences to raise awareness and effect change
DEADLINE: January 15 2018
To apply and for more information visit here