Its networks operate independently to deliver the best service to customers without compromise. They compete collectively as a broad portfolio of customer solutions and are managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand.
FedEx offering an internship which is a 10-week assignment for students pursuing a college degree. Assignments are directly related to intern’s academic degree. Under direct Supervision, performs duties as assigned. Student participates in a number of Organized events providing visibility into the overall operations of FedEx.
- Knowledge or experience with one or more of the following: data analytics, process engineering, forecasting/modeling, strategy planning, and the transportation/logistics industry.
- Experience in analytical/quantitative business, operations, economics, or engineering.
- Working knowledge of project management, data mining, forecasting, SQL, SAS, Java, C/C++, HTML web design, advanced Excel (PivotTables, vlookup, VBA), VB.NE, 3rd or 4th generation computer languages, UNIX, and/or RDBMS.
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of Agile and the Scaled Agile Framework.
- Experience with program and project dashboards and project estimation tools such as SLIM.
- Strong leadership, organizational, communications, and analytical skills, including experience with Access and Excel.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- The student has completed at least two years toward a college degree.
- Enrollment as undergraduate or graduate student in accounting, finance, business, economics, supply chain management, information science, information systems, information technology, computer science, statistics, analytics, or other related majors.
DEADLINE: January 31, 2018
To apply and for more information visit here