The University of St Andrews is pleased to offer postgraduate scholarships funded by Santander through the Santander Universities programme. Santander Universities provides support for scholarships, mobility grants, special projects and non-academic achievement awards as a means to contribute to the development and prosperity of society.
The Santander 600 Scholarships are open to full-time Postgraduate Taught applicants from any country, whose intended course is related to fields that are a focus of Santander: finance and big data.
- Scholarship Value:
- £5,000 for one year
- Up to 10 awards available
- No restrictions on schools,geographical criteria or domicile for fee status.
- Course must be related to the fields of finance and/or big data.
- Level of study has to be postgraduate taught.
- Year of entry has to be 2018.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Applicants must follow the procedures given in the link below:
Application Deadline: April 11, 2018