Your CV is your first point of entry when looking for a job. Recruiters will go through your curriculum vitae to see if you are a fit candidate. The details on your CV should align with the job that you applying for. There are ways to spruce up your CV. Take these 6 Tips to Have a Recommendable CV.
1. Check your CV for spelling mistakes and make sure that the grammar is polished.
2. Your CV must showcase your experience for the position you’re applying for.
3. Make sure that your CV is simple and to the point. Your cover letter should be short and to the point with a length of 250 to 300 words.
4. Include references that are available and easy to contact.
5. Make sure that your CV is updated. List your most recent work.
6. Let everything on your CV be honest. If you have gaps on your CV, be able to write a good explanation.