When people think of summer a cold is out of the question. However humidity, air conditioners and even summer rain can cause colds. While summer colds might differ slightly to the winter one, they still cause great discomfort. For some, a summer cold starts off like an allergy reaction. It can develop into a sore throat, congested nasal passages and even sneezing. You might be able to go about your daily activities despite discomfort. In other instances you might actually be bedridden. Either way there is need to treat the cold. Below are 7 Remedies to Treat Summer Colds.
1. Drink plenty of fluids.
2. Take extra Vitamin C to boost your immune system.
3. Eat hot soup to keep your body warm.
4. Drink hot tea with honey for a sore throat.
5. Take a long and steamy shower to open up the nasal passages.
6. Make saline spray using sea salt and warm water to help decongest your nasal passages and clear up mucus build up.
7. Sit in direct sunlight, not only to keep warm but to boost your mood.