Women have the most complicated health. It is a fact that women have a higher life expectancy than men. A number of factors create a lower quality of life for women. Unequal access to information, care and basic health practices further increases the health risks for women.Women’s health covers not only physical health but mental and social. Below are 10 facts for women’s health.
1. Women cry on an average of between 30 to 64 times a year.
2. Women spend 4 years of their life menstruating.
3. Women’s hearts beat faster than men, 80 beats per minute to 60 beats per minute.
4. Women have more taste buds than men; can explain the need for sweet things.
5. 50 shades of grey isn’t just a movie title but some women see millions of colours due to a genetic mutation.
6. Taller women are more likely to get cancer.
7. Women blink 19 times per minute as compared to men who blink 11 times.
8. Heart disease is the number one killer of women.
9. Women speak about 20,000 words a day.
10. Over 80% of women wearing the wrong bra size which causes shoulder, neck and back tension.