It’s no lie that the long weekend allows people to let loose. A lot of public service announcements encourage people to be safe over the holidays. The most common notice is ‘don’t drink and drive’, or drink in moderation. Honestly, while people will be advised not to drink, but they might not take it. Some people prefer to be told to enjoy their drink with the subtlety of caution. For the sake of health and safety. There is no safe level of drinking and driving. However if you do choose to drink over the long weekend, then drink moderately. Below are 9 Ways to Drink Moderately Over the Long Weekend.
1. Keep track of the number of drinks that you are having.
2. Pace your drinks and space the time in between your drinks.
3. Avoid drinking with heavy drinkers.
4. Don’t drink past your limit when you start to feel tipsy.
5. Make sure that you have food before drinking and water in between breaks.
6. Pinpoint your heavy drinking triggers and plan ahead.
7. Don’t drink when you’re emotionally upset or even overly excited.
8. Be careful about interactions with treatment medications.
9. If you need a ride, then find a designated driver who is sober or call a cab.