Warren Buffett is a legendary investor. As a billionaire businessman, he has a lot of experience. He understands what gives a business longevity and success. Here are some of Buffett’s key business lessons for entrepreneurs.
1. Never risk the important for the unnecessary.
2. Whether we do a good job or a poor job is not to be measured by whether we are plus or minus for the year
3. Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left.
4. Never depend on a single income. Make investments to create a second resource.
5. Honesty is a very expensive gift. Do not expensive it from cheap people.
6. Never test the depth of the river with both feet.
7. Prioritize good business relationships