Apply now and until April 24 to get a chance to boost the development and impact of your initiative
All education initiatives that use or link technology to their DNA are encouraged to apply!
Ideal candidates for the WISE Accelerator will be existing initiatives at an early stage of development, with the following attributes:
- Established for at least one year;
- A growing number of beneficiaries or customers;
- A record of activities with a product or service that has been implemented and beyond proof of concept;
- Existing stable revenues;
- A dedicated team, with an established physical space or office;
- Deep knowledge of the market/educational context and of their beneficiaries’ or customers’ needs;
- Motivation to develop further;
- Understanding of the project’s current challenges
- For-profit and non-profit initiatives from all regions of the world are invited to apply to the WISE Accelerator.
A Committee composed of leading experts in education and social entrepreneurship will support the WISE Accelerator team in the selection process.
Applications will be assessed according to the following criteria:
- Solution and innovation
- Strategy and management
- Development beyond proof of concept and potential for growth
- Knowledge of the market/space where they operate
- Representatives of short listed initiatives will be contacted for a call with the WISE Accelerator team.
Submission period February 14, 2018 – April 24, 2018
Calls with shortlisted projects June, 2018
Announcement of the selected projects July, 2018
For more information visit here.