You have a great idea and you want to turn it into a viable product or business. It’s one thing to have an idea and another to implement it. Below are some tips from one of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, Richard Branson.
1. Start your business slowly and allow things to progress.
2. Get feedback from those closest to you including friends and family.
3. Take several risks when you start while getting it right.
4. Develop, test, and get market feedback on your product or service, then refining and improving upon it, as you move forward.
5. Test your products and services whilst adjusting and improving so that you can see if they make your business profitable.