Communication is fundamental in any organization. As an employee or for those aiming for higher positions, the art of communication is vital. Below are 10 must-have communication skills that are critical to professional success.
1. Using body language and non verbal communication to show positive cues.
2. Ability to speak in public and use verbal communication.
3. Learn to good relationships with colleagues, management and clients.
4. You need to be able to convince and come to a mutual agreement so as to benefit both parties.
5. The ability to resolve conflict will help you succeed in your career.
6. Self confidence is one of the most powerful communication skills that you could have.
7. Time Management and Productivity
8. Stress Management
9. Creative thinking and innovation
10. Email and Telephone Etiquette