Do you have a business idea and need expert support to turn it into reality? If yes, then apply for the SEED Starter Workshops.
The SEED Starter invites entries from teams who develop green and inclusive business solutions to one of the key social and environmental challenges in Zimbabwe. The winning teams will receive support on turning their idea into reality.
The SEED Starter promotes the incubation of new eco-enterprises. Setting up a business is both an exciting and challenging task: Turning an idea into a product or service customers actually want to buy, requires not only a deep-dive into the market, but also business skills and bringing together the right team and partners. Considering all aspect can be challenging, therefore, SEED supports young teams of entrepreneurs with innovative ideas through the SEED Starter workshops.
During the application period for the SEED Starter programme, future entrepreneurs with their team members (2-5 members/team) come up with business ideas to tackle one of the main challenges in their country. During the SEED Starter programme, the selected teams will develop and refine their business ideas under guidance of experts.
Workshop Dates and Place
Dates: Workshop 1 on 10 – 12 October and Workshop 2 on 12 – 13 November 2018
Place: Harare, Zimbabwe
- Selected teams will receive FREE ENTRY for the business model designing (3-days) & refinement (2-days) workshops.
- Receive EXPERT GUIDANCE & TAILORED SUPPORT to make their business idea into reality.
- Receive FREE STARTER TOOLKIT that contains different business tools for step-by-step guidelines.
- FREE MENTORSHIP support during the test phase of their business idea.
- NETWORKING & PEER LEARNING opportunity with likeminded entrepreneurs.
- Successful participation in workshops will make applicant eligible to apply for the SEED GRANT.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Deadline: 17 September 2018
For more information, please download the pdf SEED Starter Workshops.