Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge is hosted annually at the Corporate Headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. 32 top international students are invited to compete for four fully-funded international internships. You will be able to show us your abilities across a variety of activities in the 2-day-event. The four strongest applicants will win a fully-funded international internship at one of our 150 subsidiaries across the globe or at the Corporate Headquarters in Germany. The committee will decide where the winners will be assigned. Just imagine, you could spend three months in 2019 with the marketing department in Bangkok, at our production site in Chile or with the controlling team in the USA.
• The internship is fully funded
• Opportunity to work in an international environment.
• Opportunity to find out how innovative skincare products and strong brands like NIVEA, Eucerin and Hansaplast are created
• You will also witness the interaction between different departments such as research and development, marketing, finance and supply chain management.
• In your planned internship period (end of 2018/in 2019) you are enrolled in a university program in business administration/engineering, or you already hold a Bachelor’s degree and are about to start your Master’s (gap year).
• You have a focus on one of these areas: Brand Management & Digital Marketing, Sales & eCommerce, Supply Chain Management, or Finance & Controlling
• You have gained work experience through internships.
• You feel at ease in an international environment and have the courage to step off the beaten track.
• You have strong teamwork/communication skills and can work independently, with a high level of dedication.
• You have excellent analytical skills and no trouble to communicate fluently in English.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
• You will have to submit a CV and relevant documents (last transcript of records/internship certificates)
• You will have to sit for an online test including verbal, logical and numerical reasoning tasks.
• You will also have to submit a video interview