Tommy Deuschle comes from one of the most influential families in ministry. His father is senior pastor and businessman, Tom Deuschle Jnr., while his mother is the award winning Bonnie Deuschle. Tommy is one of the most influential young Zimbabweans under 40. He is the founder of CMedia a company that looks at entrepreneurship and media. The businessman and pastor works hard to promote young entrepreneurs. He also extends his work into community building. Tommy is one of the most forward thinking business people whose ideas could benefit the nation as a whole. Check out the 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Tommy Deuschle.
1.He was born Thomas Patrick Deuschle III.
2.He was born on 16 January 1986 in Zimbabwe.
3. Tommy is the oldest of five children, four boys and a girl.
4. Tommy was the first to attend Celebration International School, a private, Christian school and one of the only two international schools in Zimbabwe.
5. He graduated from Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, Okhlahoma, USA with a BS in Business Administration
6. He and his company CMedia has won several awards including ‘Most Outstanding Entrepreneur in Zimbabwe’, ‘Most Innovative Company in Zimbabwe’. In 2017 the CMedia program ‘Simba Savannah’ was nominated for a National Arts Merit Award (NAMA).
7. He is an adrenalin junkie who loves adventure.
8. Tommy is a singer, songwriter and producer.
9. In 2016, Tommy was ordained a pastor at Celebration Ministries International.
10. He is married with four children.