Souljah Love is one of the most popular Zim DanceHall artists. Born and raised in Harare , Souljah Love’s trials and tribulations are reflective of how challenging life can be but with dedication and focus one can still achieve success beyond their wildest dreams. Below is a compilation of 10 Things You Didn’t Know About SoulJah Love. Enjoy!
1. He was borna Soul Musaka on 22 November 1989
2 His mother died when he was one and he was adopted by auntie who died
when he was 5.
3. He is a twin but his twin brother died
4. His twin brother’s name was John
5. He is diabetic
6. He attended Mhofu Primary School, Prospect Primary School and Lord Malvern High School
7. Soul Jah Love and Bounty Lisa , bumped into each other at popular Chill Spot Studios at Matapi Flats in Mbare.
8. He once worked in Cape Town as a waiter and had to come back after falling sick
9. He was Roki’s backing vocalist
10. His stepmother evicted him from his family home in Waterfalls