- Dramatic crossover concept makes European debut in Geneva
- Reinforces Nissan’s position in the crossover sector
- Fluid exterior design with dramatic details and floating roofline
- Innovative interior inspired by First-Class space travel
- Next generation information displays
- Petrol/electric hybrid drivetrain with next-generation CVT transmission
Nissan’s bold vision for the future of crossover design has become a reality with the European debut of the exciting and innovative Resonance concept.
Created by Nissan Design America under the direction of Nissan Senior Vice President and Chief Creative Officer, Shiro Nakamura, the Resonance reinforces Nissan’s strength and leadership in the crossover sector. Demonstrated by cutting-edge vehicles such as Qashqai, Juke and Murano, the Resonance pushes the boundaries of design and clearly signposts the next generation of crossovers.
Francois Bancon, Nissan Division General Manager, Product Strategy and Planning said: “Resonance is meant to be provocative, energetic and engaging – even polarizing. Its edgy yet sophisticated design, combined with an environmentally sensitive powertrain and intelligent utility provides a clear, exciting view into the future of crossover innovation.
“This design is not meant to appeal to traditional two-box SUV shoppers, but rather to those whose fashion and design choices make a statement. For Nissan, this concept makes our statement about the future of this segment.”