Tatenda Taibu is a former Zimbabwe national cricket team player and first black captain as well as the youngest captain in the history of the game. Taibu quit cricket at the age of 29 in what was largely described as a surprise move.
Here are the top five things you didnt know about Tatenda Taibu below
1. Born Simon Kundai Musnhu on May 14, 1983.
2. He did his secondary Education at Churchill Boys High .
3. Tatenda started his career at the young age of 17 when he was drafted into the national team to play a One-Day International (ODI) debut before had had partaken in a single First-Class match before.
4. In 2006, Taibu went to South Africa where he intended to satisfy a four year residency in South Africa in order to qualify for selection in the South African national side
5. Taibu is the youngest cricketer in the history of the game to have captained a national team when he captained the Chevrons aged 20.