Prophet Charles Chirisei left us too soon, he was a Zimbabwean Pastor and the founder of His Presence Ministries International. Chiriseri died in a car accident in September 2016. Here are Top 10 Things You Might Not Know About The Late Apostle Chiriseri.
1. Chiriseri was born again in 1974 and passed away early on 16 September in a road accident in Mbembesi, Matabeleland North Province.
2. He was married to Petunia, and together they had four daughters, Yasha, Lisa, Zoe, and Nissi and a son. Chiriseri’s family originally from Mount Darwin but his grandparents settled in Chiweshe.
3. The two also had five adopted children.
4. He was largely educated in Bulawayo, at Columbus Primary School and Mzilikazi Secondary School and also attended the University of Zimbabwe where he graduated with a degree in agricultural production shortly after Zimbabwe’s independence.
5. Charles had the opportunity to serve in various capacities which include being president of the Christian Union at university and pastor and senior pastor at Faith Ministries.