Started in 2010, the award-winning Women Deliver Young Leaders Program counts 400 youth advocates from more than 100 countries who are advancing the health, rights, and wellbeing of girls and women.
The Women Deliver Young Leaders Program trains, elevates, and empowers youth advocates to catalyze action for gender equality and the health, rights, and wellbeing of girls and women — with particular emphasis on sexual and reproductive health and rights and meaningful youth engagement. The program provides youth advocates with the training and resources necessary to extend their influence and actively shape the programs and policies that affect their lives.
- Individuals between the ages of 15 and 28 can apply.
- Applicants must have been born between December 31, 1989 and December 31, 2002; this is to ensure Women Deliver Young Leaders are under the age of 30 for the duration of the program.
- All young people, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or national origin are encouraged and welcome to apply.
- The Women Deliver Young Leaders Program provides youth advocates with opportunities to build and strengthen their advocacy capacity and skills. Click here to learn more about these opportunities—including Women Deliver’s Young Leaders Program Digital University, Speakers Bureau, small grants, sponsorship to the Women Deliver 2019 Conference, and more. Women Deliver Young Leaders also gain:
- Global visibility as champions for the health, rights, and wellbeing of girls and women.
- Networking opportunities with high-level decision-makers, stakeholders, media, private sector representatives, and other change-makers, including other youth advocates and activists working around the world.
Application Deadline: October 13th 2017
For more information about visit here.